f

Saturday 25 May 2019

Stuck at the Garden Party

Yes I'm using the same interior two posts in a row. My doll is just attending a garden party for a really long time. 


This is actually quite a simple look for me - I'm not usually this sleek. I just felt like dressing up and these two pieces - the Chanel top from the recent Callie's Picks and the super-high waisted trousers from the Ramadan Gift-O-Meter - went together beautifully. 

You could make this much sleeker with a smooth hairstyle like a pulled back ponytail, but I want to keep my fashion-shag for a bit longer. I think it imbues the overall look with a bit more of a rock'n'roll vibe.

Ingredients | You Will Need

Blouse Inspired by Chanel | Callie's Picks
Safiyaa Inspired Pants | Ramadan Gift-O-Meter
Silver Moon Necklace | Subcouture
Cordoba Sash Tied Belt | DVF Holiday Tribute
Lumiere Clutch | Royalty
Balenciaga Knife Pumps Black | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment