f

Monday 6 August 2018

I N S P I R E D B Y L O U I S V U I T T O N | Tribute Review

Here it is! Our Louis Vuitton review - finally! I was absolutely stoked about this release, Louis Vuitton have some classic designs and this advertising looks amazing, the style is completely my thing so I was sure this would be a great release for me =D
Highlights The store has 2 floors and is packed with looks not only for the girls but several for the guys too, which is what people have been asking for. I really like the interior on this one, it's a good base for the clothes which are in a range of styles - overall I think it works out very well.
Accessories So there aren't a huge amount of accessories, they're centred on shoes and bags with a few other additions. There's not much choice in the shoes, just the LV Archlight Sneaker Woman and the LV Futurama Boots Woman, personally they're not so much styles that I would wear, but I can see the trainers being a popular choice for street style looks. The bags on the other hand are pretty good - there are 4, the LV Inspired Monochrome Pink Bag, LV Inspired Monochrome Bag, LV Inspired Carry All Bag, and the LV Inspired Petite Chapeau Bag. They really speak 'LV' to me and I think they provide classic styles with unique designs that we will make great use of - especially the pink, I never knew I needed it until we had it^ And lastly there are belts, the LV Inspired Black and Beige Belts, these are cute versatile pieces which I really like. They look good and I think they'll suit many different styles, so a solid inclusion in the collection.
Clothing And the clothes! To me there are a good range of styles, mixing street-style with both higher end, patterned, and minimal pieces - hopefully there is something for everyone?! There sure was plenty for me anyway! There are a couple of dresses available but I am allll over the LV Inspired Pink Dress - what a beauty! It's a great minimal piece yet has some great details in it, just so beautiful and it fits on the doll so well. The colour is perfect and the fabric is perfect for spring and summer stylings^ There are a lot of bottomhalves in this release, with quite the emphasis on shorts! I'm not a huge fan of shorts, I struggle to style them, but I have made a leap and purchased the LV Inspired Linen Shorts - they look a little more like a skirt by not being too tight fitting and having a wider shape. The design is cool, I like the wrapping, and the colour and texture are minimal and great for summer. I also love the skirt, the LV Inspired Checked Skirt, which may be a little surprising, but I think it's super cute! I like the colours of the tartan and the knotting of the design at the front, yes it's a little short, but I think it will make some cute stylings in the autumn with boots. And lastly in this category, trousers - there are two pairs, the LV Inspired PVC Jeans which are super shiny and yellow and I'm kinda tempted by, and the LV Inspired Suit Trousers Black which are completely my style so were bought right away! These look like many of the pairs of trousers in my wardrobe, but they look so good I couldn't resist, they have a very nice fit on the doll and a classic design.
And to go with all of the pieces, many many tops! There are 8 to choose from which I think is fantastic, and they're in a complete range of colours and styles. The standout styles of course are the LV Inspired Flower Top and LV Inspired Black Top, halter neck pieces with folded designs around the body and sleeves - these are classic LV styles and I love the two pieces we've been given, a minimal and then a printed one and I think they will work out well for many. While on the topic of cool placement around the body, the LV Inspired Orange Graphic Top is a great draped piece, with gathered draping around the body then long loose sleeves, super cool contrast in these areas and it looks really good on the doll. Plus I love a bit of orange =D And finally discussing the neutral pieces, all of which I really love! The most classic of these is the LV Inspired White Blouse, a loose fitting shirt with long sleeves and length with a collar and a sheen and a little tie at the neck, it's super sweet and I think it will make some great feminine styles and layering looks. The LV Inspired Structured Top is a classic in the 'white top' category but it has a super cool split sleeve design that makes it stand out - I think this one will be popular for some time! The LV Inspired Graphic Top has a similar sleeve design but is printed with an aztec-style print and in very cool colours, it's definitely more of an unusual top but I think it looks amazing on the doll, for me at least I think it looks great with my dolls tanned skin. And finally something a little fancy, the LV Inspired Feather Sweater which I may be on my own with, I think it's so great! I'm yet to see anyone style this one but I just think it's so fab! I love the pink colour for one, it has a really nice subtle sparkle to it and a nice fitted-shape on the doll. Sure, it's not going to fit everyone's styles but I think it's worth a chance!
Prices The store ranges from 14 to 31SD's, with most items in the low 20's which I think it pretty good for a tribute - unfortunately it all added up quickly and I spent a small fortune! Nothing is SS or Royalty limited, you just have to get the pieces you want before it leaves the Plaza around the end of summer!
Styled Outfits I bought so much that it was tricky to narrow down what to style for this post - the bags will come soon in a separate styling post, so today I've tried to style the pieces that aren't featured in the Features below! First up the LV Inspired Orange Graphic Top, a super quick styling because I'm a super fan of orange, and these loose fit trousers were the first piece that came to mind - they're a perfect match! I accessorised minimally, I love the black belt I added and a contrast with the light white shoes to the rest of the look. Secondly the LV Inspired Flower Top and LV Inspired Black Belt together, I wanted something light for summer, and these white trousers are a sweet fit. The shoes are to go with the black influence on the top, while the light bag is for the pink and green print - I really like this look^ And finally the LV Inspired Checked Skirt and LV Inspired Structured Top - a great pairing and a look ready for autumn with these boots. All I did was add a belt, but it probably wasn't completely necessary - super minimal and I love it!
Features So many great looks! First we have belindaSempre wearing the LV Inspired White Blouse and LV Archlight Sneaker Woman in this cool layered look - the Blouse looks amazing with this light dressing, the lace detailing looks perfect on the layer. I love the accessories of the glittery fishnets and the colourful bag which works well with the casual addition of the trainers =)

Beringelalara has gone the opposite and is styling all pink with the LV Inspired Pink Dress! While I love it on it's own, the skirting is used well in this layered look, the gathered top in sheeny pink works well and the chained layer beneath adds an eye-catching sparkle!
Next up lauralucy91 also wears the LV Inspired White Blouse but adds in the LV Inspired Suit Trousers Black and also the LV Inspired Monochrome Bag really packing in all those pieces. The looks is great, the Blouse and Trousers fit together well and I like the use of the accessories, the tan boots look fab and provide a place for the brown Bag in the look^
Street style edge is added in this styling from Marta-43, going with the LV Inspired Orange Graphic Top and LV Archlight Sneaker Woman and it looks fab! I like this blouse paired with all light white pieces, it really pops against the shirt tails and shorts and clear plastic skirt. And orange accessories, what more could you ask for, this bag is a great fit for the Top!
And pradavsversace has gone with the LV Archlight Sneaker Woman and LV Inspired Graphic Top and LV Inspired Monochrome Pink Bag which just cements some of the coolest pieces in the collection, these look great together! The outfit is fab and the Top and Bag combination is perfection, the green of the trousers is a fantastic base, the colour works nicely with the pieces and I like the addition of denim to the styling - such a great job^
RiManiKordenty has gone for menswear with the Multipocket White Shirt and it looks amazing! All the white layering beneath and on top with the belt looks great, as do the white framed sunglasses. The black bag is a style fit and a nice contrast, and these boots are amazing with the style, absolutely the perfect place for thigh high clear plastic boots =D

T S L T O P P I C K S

No comments:

Post a Comment