f

Monday 11 March 2019

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

It's been a little while since the Young Hollywood Oscars release, I didn't really love it a lot - some pieces are stunning, like the Kiki Layne Versace Dress in a slim bubblegum pink and the Miu Miu Inspired Dress in a beautiful silver draping, but they're not easily wearable pieces for everyday stylings. The accessories work much better for that purpose and this time I have focused on them, although I wish I has bought the Choo Inspired Clutch because it looks adorable^ First, features!
This look is from Claudentia, styling the Esmerald Earrings looking very cool in this matching green and silver styling. I love the layering of the sparkling silver top under the green leafy cami from the Carnival G-O-M, I think it's such a cool effect and the green trousers look stunning. The bag is the perfect choice and fit for the outfit, but it's the hair and beauty choices that blow me away - the sleek up-do is perfect for showing off these dangling earrings and the green eyeshadow look is stunning!
And then we have Jacquemus also styling the Esmerald Earrings, and the Dior Inspired Hoult Jacket as well - menswear can work perfectly on the female dolls too^ I love the frill of the pleated miniskirt at the hem of the blazer, it looks great as does the collar of the white shirt. I love the minimal black accessories with the sleek heels and the mini-bag. The silver of the jewellery pops against the pulled back hair of the black clothing very well =)
And now for my stylings - in the first look, the Jimmy Choo Inspired Sandals in this sheeny dusty pink. They're also a bit of a platform heel, not my favourite but for me the colour and the diamonte strapping around the ankle win over, even though you don't see it in this styling! I tried on so many pink pieces to find the perfect match for the shoes, and this matching set won out, the perfect shades of pink^ The black leather jacket adds a street-style vibe to the bold printing, and I love being able to use this bag in the styling, it's perfect in colour and style - but I think the shoe manage to hold their own in the look! And in my second styling, the Stars Clutch Gold and the Tricolor Diamond Earrings, which I'll admit get quite lost on the doll (I bought in the app, it had to be a quick judgement call or 'to purchase or not to purchase'!) but they're pretty cute anyway^ I'm so glad I bought this bag, because I've found many great pieces to wear it with already, but my favourite has to be this glittered skirt, they're a perfect match! I stuck with a super simple base of polo and heels and I think it's an effective way to show off that shimmer^ I like the addition of the earrings in the styling - even if the design is a little unseen. Let me know what you guys think =D

No comments:

Post a Comment