f

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Cherry Bomb

Whenever I go back to platinum blonde, I always want to wear red too...no idea why. Cherry red is a bit of a show-stopper shade in any situation, and actually a bit unusual - often you see burgundy or a tomato red, but not this true, sweet red. 


I'm particularly enjoying this tassel-y, slinky number thrown over a sweatshirt and styled with a little bit of hardware. A bit rebellious, a bit devil-may-care. I could have run with that further, with a pair of trainers or chunky boots, but I've been a bit casual lately. I'm very fond of these McQueen ankle boots, but they're a tad short - turns out they layer over the stripy Anna Sui socks really well!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Red Slip Dress | Pretty 'n' Love
Rolled Up Subcouture Sweatshirt | Subcouture
Throw On Jacket | Vinyl
9to5 Florist Flower Twig 4 | 9to5
Square Brooch Earring Left and Right | Epiphany
LoveShaper Belt | Museum Mile
Stripe Up Socks | Inspired by Anna Sui Tribute
Metal Cap Roses Stiletto | Inspired by Alexander McQueen Tribute

1 comment: