f

Saturday 9 March 2019

C A R N I V A L G I F T - O - M E T E R | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Super fun to have a Gift-O-Meter back in the Plaza - this time there were 10 'stops' on the way to spending a total of 300SD in the Plaza where you could pick up some fun goodies for your doll! All themed around carnival, which isn't really my sort of thing but there's some fab items in the mix with this one =)
Fraternite is looking fab in the Black Vinyl Top (15SD spend), I love the sheeny texture against the matte black of this denim skirt, a great contrast. The additions to making this top a complete top instead of a one-shoulder piece are cool, I like the polo and the 'sleeve' they look great! The accessories are minimal yet fitting well with the styling, particularly loving the shoes =)
Secondly, Marta-43 wearing the Chameleon Silk Dress (30SD spend) which I really didn't even give a thought to - it's not my style, but maybe this outfit is changing my mind! It's a very textured piece with a shine and it's a bright colour, which is added to perfectly in this look with the pink furry jacket. The golden accessories are the perfect touches with the tone to the sheen of the dress, they really look great, I think these shoes are perfection =D
And next in the features, millaxx styling the Silky Knot Shirt (300SD spend), it for sure is one of the pieces in this GOM that caught my eye immediately. I like the layering with this one, the skirt and cami are lighter tones, making the colour of the shirt pop. The accessories are great choices, I love the use of the two bags and the nude shoes are fab. Plus the beautiful jewellery, it stands out nicely with the shirt^
The final feature is from Andre1396 styling the Ruffled Dotted Top (270SD spend) in this cute colourful look. I love the creative way the shirt is worn, it looks fantastic like this! The ruffle has a unique shape and the shape makes the waist look super slim and pairs well with these nipped-waist trousers. Love the purple and blue combination and the use of the trainers in the styling, super glam with a casual touch!
Now for my stylings! Some super cute and summery items in this G-O-M and I'm excited to give everything a style. First up the Floral Dress (80SD spend), I love the white base and minimal take on the flowers, the colours of them are great for choosing accessories, this time I added the blue jacket, with white pieces, but reds and greens are great options for this piece too. The shape is great for summer and I'm excited to style it again! Secondly I'm styling the Silky Knot Shirt (300SD spend), such a great piece and I found quite a few ways to style it, in the end I chose this tulle skirt with the nude colour to mute the gold a little. The V of the neckline is quite deep, so that has to be navigated in a styling, but overall I really love this one, it's so easy to accessorise too^ And my final styling with the Orange Gown (220SD spend) I love orange, it's a fantastic bold colour to draw people in to your stylings! The shape of the gown says it all for the clothing, it's just up to adding accessories, and I chose gold again, and some animal print - it's just the right touch to add a little interest to the styling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment