f

Monday 4 March 2019

F A S H I O N F U R N I T U R E | Release Review

Some new decor dropped in the Plaza last month, it's been a while since our last interiors release, and this Fashion Furniture collection really fills that gap nicely. I love the bright advertising, it catches my eye and really makes me want to check out the whole collection =)
Highlights The release is all about the Gucci - great prints and bold colour choices. We've had a few Gucci themed decor pieces before, but this release is great to go all out! I love the interior design on this one, it's got great basic features but quirky ideas like the patterning on the wood at the front, stand out for sure!
Furniture This release has a huge focus on the seating pieces, with two themes to choose from. You can either for for bright and yellow with the Yellow Leather Chair and Sofa, I really love these pieces! I like the size of them with the slim black legs, it's such a great look. And then for printed pieces you've got the Jacquard Armchair in Pink or Black and also the Round Gucci Inspired Sofa, the printing is stunning and really stands out and I love the tasselled detailing, so cute around the edges^ There are also a couple of tables, they're quite dark, so definitely require a certain taste, but the Large Table and Round Gucci Inspired Table with the green topping, are fabulous looking pieces!
Decor In the smaller pieces of the collection, I'm in love with the artwork - I'm a huge fan of cats =) The Cat Gucci Inspired Poster and Cat Guccy Drawing are super cute pieces and will fit into a lot of different suite styles. Also loving the Velvet Cushion Cat Embroidery, the print is sweet against the pink base, it looks great! The Panther Vase is also nice, and I can see it being a popular choice - it's incredibly similar to the Millionaire Mansions Gucci Inspired Porcelain Vase, the printing is the same but this one is side on and has branches inside. The bags are also pretty cute in this release - I love getting a wearable with the decor^ I've bought the Printed Jute Tote as I love the neutral colouring.
Prices The release ranges from 9 to 26SD's - no pieces are in SC's and nothing is limited to SS or Royalty only members.
Styled Suite Of course I couldn't resist the Yellow Leather Sofa, I just love that colour so much, it's a great pop in a minimal room, plus perfection with these leopard cushions! I'm not sure on the darker furniture pieces yet, but I've got a suite room in mind for a refresh, so maybe these will be perfect for a new vibe =)
Features And now a couple of super features, both making use of the Gucci Store Inspired Interior and really making me want to buy it immediately! First up we have Marta-43 creating a great vibe in the room by adding these windows along the front, such a cool idea^ I love the dark and green tones used, this sofa is a great central piece and the Round Gucci Inspired Table is a perfect fit for that. The Large Table also looks great at the side and covered in books and decor pieces, in this room it definitely doesn't come across as too dark as there's a great balance of plants and lighting also included =)
And secondly Isabella8103 who just makes use of the Gucci Store Inspired Interior but in a great way by adding windows! These look great and the tones and design of the 'view' are perfection with those inside the room - at first I almost thought they were built into the interior^ The golden and neutral hues look great against the brick wall and the wooden flooring, I'm especially loving the frame and the lighting used, they look fabulous =D

No comments:

Post a Comment