f

Monday 25 March 2019

1 Piece 1 Week | Straight Leg Trousers

I've been super excited to work on and share this 1 Piece 1 Week post - wearing the Bizou Straight Leg Trousers, because that beautiful shade of yellow is just dreamy^ These came out last month and I've been saving them for this post because I could just see so many options for them. Aside from the colour, they have a great classic design and they fit the doll very nicely. They've been a pretty popular piece and I've seen some fabulous outfits including them =)
Be simple and basic in beige
Ok, this is super plain, but the shade of yellow is a great match for beige tones, and I'm completely on board with that as there are some super fun styles to choose from, like the frilled sleeves or the cutout keyhole neck detailing. I like both tucked and untucked with these trousers and I think with the basic tone palate, the options for accessories are endless. I love the yellows and the browns, they're really classic^
Summer styling in cool cami tops
These trousers have all the summer vibes too with their loose fit on the legs, and what top works better in summer than a light cami?! Both light and dark tones look great with the trousers, and the whole outfits look fab going with the theme. Strappy sandals look great with the trousers for the leg length, and I'm excited to style up more pairs with them. Adoring bag choices for these too, summer bags are great!
Something different in funky shirts
Spring isn't always warm, and shirts are the perfect way to work with that, so many fun choices in these smarter pieces to pair with. I love the brown tones in both of these pieces, they pair together very nicely. Also keeping with the need for a warmer style by adding boots - these work just as well as sandals do with the trousers! Loving the accessories in these stylings a lot, the bags, glasses and belts are just spot on and some of my favourite pieces^

No comments:

Post a Comment