f

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Marni and Me

I never actually styled this HotBuy when it came out - I never seemed to be able to do it justice and I saw it everywhere so it's stayed in my closet for a little while. 

Now it's Spring, I seem to be a bit more inspired because this look came together quite easily. Or maybe it's the switch back to blonde? Who knows?


Isn't the print of this Marni skirt fantastic? The off-white inspired bag is a natural match, thanks to the tongue-in-cheek 'SCULPTURE' label and the deep stone colour. I've kept the rest neutral, because that's what I do, but I've added a tiny hint of colour in the earrings to compliment the riot of the skirt, rather than compete with it. 

I originally paired this with heels and and a smarter jacket, but the oversized puffy jacket and boots fit so well and have a cooler, more casual vibe. I feel very studio-appropriate and ready to do some hardcore collage-ing. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
HotBuys Marni Inspired Printed Skirt | Bonjour Bizou
White Cropped Rio Top | Rio
Oversized Coat | Pearls
Triple Drop Earrings | MSW
Sculpture LE Bag | Limited Edition
HotBuys White Lace Ups | Velvet Orchid
Clear Glasses | Sunny Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment