f

Thursday 21 March 2019

Rosy desires


Velvet. Silk. All the crazy rich fabrics into one.
Did someone say "expensive?"

Mood: I am looking down my Parisian balcony. The whiff of fresh strawberry french toast tingles my senses. I was typing a letter to my beloved. Dressed up in my finest attire. I have a tea party invite at the gardens. I'll ditch them to lie on the queen size bed, draped in all my velvet, silks, and pearls. 

Details: Found this lovely paint pattern red dress (Bonjour Bizou). How gorgeous it is? Perfect rosy messy pattern. Layered velvet silk dress (Voile) and draped velveteen (Archive) under it for the bottom. For the sleeves and extra volume, added ombre organza dress (Folk). Jeweled up with draped beads neckpiece (Royalty) and used 2 of ruby and diamond ring (Epiphany) as ear studs. Sleeked down the look with Saint Laurent inspired rose sandals (Voile) and velvet belt (Pretty n love). For a classy touch, used butonnaire roses (Voile) as floral details on the burgundy Dior inspired bag (Bonjour Bizou).

What's your fav velvet cloth on stardoll? Tell me in the comments down below!

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 

Signing off, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment