f

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Tan-talise

Sorry. Another terrible pun. 

This look isn't even 'tantalising' all things considered, but it is a great example of how tan makes a great casual look and is such a good alternative to your usual base colours. I'm particularly fond of it with this brunette wig!


I actually wanted to style this bag the most - I never use it and I really do love it! I could have easily styled this in a similar fashion to my first attempt, using blue as the dominant colour and going for a sort of monochromatic-ish vibe. I've kind of done that, but I ran with tan instead, which I think is the less conventional and obvious choice. It compliments the bag and allows it to be the statement without being completely random. 

Ingredients | You Will Need

Leather Trench Coat | Subcouture
HotBuys Proenza Schouler Inspired Pants | It Girls
Hipster 70s style Tshirt | Vinyl
Hoop Earrings | Nelly.com
HotBuys Gucci Inspired Square Sunglasses | Pretty 'n' Love
Knotted Blue Belt | Riviera
HotBuys Eclipse Sneakers | Original Future
Jeff Koons Inspired LV Bag | Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment