f

Saturday 2 March 2019

Banana in Pyjamas

I really wanted to tuck this shirt in someho but it just wasn't having it. Wouldnt it be nice if we could have every version of a short in a tucked and untucked version? 

This shirt used to sell for extraordinary amounts so I was rather relieved when it popped in Callie' s Picks for an acceptable price (this is apparently a controversial opinion, but what can I say - I'm a worth over value kind of gal) 

This shirt can be styled excellently or it can look like you're going bowling dressed like your uncle. I tried to aim for the former with my yellow culottes but the uncle vibes crept in, this time in banana flavour. Oh well, as long as it's high-uncle, uncle-core, fashion-uncle, whatever, I'm down with it. 

Jungle Print Silk Blouse | Callie's Picks
Sunnny Culottes | Rio
Sleeveless White Turtleneck | PPQ of Mayfair
Off Shoulder Asymmetrical Skirt | Antidote
Angeles Python Tote | Voile
Fabric Rubber Sneakers | Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment