f

Saturday 16 March 2019

Prepped and Ready

Well, prepare to see this coat a lot in the future - it's my new favourite for sure!



It's nicely neutral, which gives it versatility, but the swishiness brings the drama. The stripe reminded me of old collegiate uniforms in the summer so I knew I wanted to go down a preppy path. With the darker hair, I was feeling a bit Blair Waldorf so I threw in the frilled collar and glasses for maximum rich girl frump, but the leather skirt in a peach tone and the baggy boots hopefully pull it forward to more modern trends. I couldn't bring myself to add a headband....

Ingredients | You Will Need

Stripe Coat | Nelly.com
Billy Porter Tuxedo Female | Young Hollywood
Encroaching Peach Sweater | Bonjour Bizou
Crisp White Cami | The JetSet
Peach Leather Skirt | Fendi Tribute
Fendi Inspired Lunettes | Fendi Tribute
Soft Pink Leather Gloves | Pretty 'n' Love
Pleather Feather Purse | Frankie Morrello Tribute
High White Leather Boots | The JetSet

No comments:

Post a Comment