f

Thursday 7 March 2019

Au Revoir Winters


Time to pack up the winters pieces and throw all the furs in the attic! Let's bid farewell to winters this season in style! 

Mood: What's better than wearing massive fur to celebrate winters one last time this year? Found this chocolate brown giant, and decided to play around with it. Since the fur is waaaay bulky, the colors and the bottom was kept delicate to tone down the heaviness and avoid a fashion faux pas.

Details: Wore the robin pink jumper (Pretty n love) beneath because of its gorg ruffle neck. Threw the faux fur coat (Rio) over it and trust me, it is heavier to carry than it seems lol. Used the ruffle cotton wrap skirt (Trails) because of the lovely pink matching the jumper, as well as brown tiger prints complementing the fur. Wore one of my favorite winter mules, that is, the hotbuys ruched satin mules (Pretty n love). Accessories include the pink quilted handbag (Bonjour Bizou) and ombre aviators (Rio), which again helped to make the look less weary. Don't miss out the orka earrings (FY), which are a perfect match to outfit hues.

How do you plan to bid a fashionable farewell to winters? Let me know in the comments below! 

Tune in every Thursday to check up what I wore for the week! 

Signing off, Veronica

1 comment:

  1. You've given me some ideas. I don't always dress according to the season. But I am inspired by you. I shall look around at my coats and see. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete