f

Sunday 10 March 2019

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | March 2018

Today it's time to look back to the March 2018 Hotbuys - super fresh and bright pieces, split by being based on blue or reds which I really liked^ I ended up buying half of these pieces last year, and I really regret not getting the Celine Inspired Peachy Glasses, at the time I wasn't sure about them, but a year on I'm really wanting them! Oh well, that's retrospect! The Silk Knot Clutch in such a great blue colour has been a great piece for me, and I have worn the Oscar Tiye Inspired Sandals a couple of times as a pair of black strappy stilettos usually go down pretty well with me, but I haven't worn any of the pieces particularly a lot. This time I'm revisiting the Lanvin Inspired Blue Dress and the Japanese Blossom Statement Earrings:
So I styled up this dress for my Review, and really liked that styling, but haven't even thought about wearing it until this post! And actually, when I put this look together I really wasn't very convinced with it, I wasn't happy with it and I thought I'd just sell it soon, however I've been wearing it for several days and it's really growing on me - typical! I think I like the huge contrast between the light fabric of the dress and the chunky boots and leather jacket^ I've never even put the earrings on my doll before, that's totally shameful, but I really love them in this styling, hopefully I'll get them out more! I knew I wanted a bold lip with them to highlight the face in the look and this red is perfect. Those colours continued in my look and I'm really loving the navy and burgundy combination, this outfit is just awesome for these earrings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment