f

Friday 22 March 2019

Off White Inspired Leather Trench | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

When I saw this styling from Marta-43 featuring the Off-White Off-White Inspired Leather Trench Coat I knew it was the perfect opportunity for me to style the piece too! It only came out in the last Tribute season, but I've already let it slip my mind to style this piece, I think that's a sign I have too many clothes!
I loved the whole white look that Marta-43 has put together, each of the pieces has a slightly different tone or texture which means they all really do stand out. The ruffling on the front of the shirt is perfect in the opening of the coat, and I really love that shorts have been used, I can totally see this as Fashion Week street style exactly as it is! The shoes and bag are perfect accessories, but that hat really steals the show - isn't it great?! It's the perfect piece to finish off the styling, and very much inspired me to include a hat in my look, which I did^ I went on the opposite side of colour and chose dark tones for my look, I really just loved this navy skirt paired with the coat, I don't know what it is about it, but it's just super cute! I went super controversial and also put in a lot of black, but it's because of these blooming great boots - their style and tone and overall vibe was just too perfect. Loving the combination of the navy bag in one hand and the oversized black hat in the other, the textures of the pieces are good together. Overall I'm super pleased Marta-43 inspired me to wear this coat, because it's definitely a favourite look of mine =D

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm glad I inspired you to wear that coat! I just LOVE the contrasts in your look!

    ReplyDelete