f

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Citric

I was so wrong not to tell, I'm in regine, tangerine dreams


I'm not the biggest fan of summer, I love cold weather, winter is definitely my favorite season,
but this outfit kinda got me in a summer mood.................kinda.

These dresses are just incredible to work with, the patterns and colors make it so fun and easy to
combine with any warm color , and it looks like a tropicana orange juice box, which is not bad :)

Wearing:
 Florida Orchard Minidress - Callie's Picks
Garden Party 70s Dress - Callie's Picks
Minimal Caramel Leather Heels - Callie's Picks
Puffy Pirate Shirt - Stardoll Academy
Tiffanys Inspired Bracelet - Voile
Missoni Inspired Headscarf - Fever
Raffia Tote Bag - It Girls
Bondi Gold Earrings - Rio

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment