f

Saturday 30 March 2019

Bananarama

I went to the end of my wardrobe looking for some inspiration seeing as fashion releases were a bit thin on the ground this week and I pulled out this weird skirt. 

What is this print? I always thought it was a banana a la Andy Warhol for the Velvet Underground, but now I'm typing this post up, I'm not so sure? A shark with it's mouth open? Horizontal bunny ears? Not a clue.  


I've struggled to style it in the past, mostly because I don't really do mini skirts all that much, and I also didn't own this yellow jumper, which legitimately makes everything better. I nearly went for a big ole pair of gogo boots, then a pair of sneakers, but then I settled on these sandals simply because I don't wear those a lot either. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Dreamings Skirt | Original Future
Yellow Turtleneck Jumper | It Girls
Stacy Mini Skirt | Callie's Picks
Rio De Janeiro Hoops | Tingeling
Angeles Python Tote | Voile
White Satin Stiletto Boots | Inspired by Balmain Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment