f

Monday 22 October 2018

1 Piece 1 Week | Leopard Palazzo Pants

Time for another 1 Piece 1 Week and maybe it's an obvious choice, the Nelly Leopard Palazzo Pants - I'm still so in love with them! I couldn't resist putting together even more stylings for these, so the looks came together very quickly and are only just a few of the ideas I had for them, there are so so many ways to style these. I think their popularity has waned a little with the rest of the members of Stardoll, but they have so much potential! One tip I would have is to make use of resizing with these, the original size isn't what works best for me and these trousers, so I size up or down accordingly - in these outfits I've sized them down =)
It's all about the sweater weather!
For perfect autumn looks - just add knitwear! There are so many pieces that look good with these trousers, whether bright and bold or calm and neutral, there is so much choice. It's fun to play with different shapes, going for an oversized feel or a different neckline. I love boots with the sweater combinations, browns and beiges look great with the colour of the leopard printing - plus accessorising is super fun, sunglasses can still work in the autumn =D
Getting back to the basics with black
It's somewhat of a natural reaction to wear neutral black, white and cream tones with these trousers, they just look good! The black pieces can look super smart with the trousers and really make them work-wear-appropriate - not that our dolls ever need to go to work^ I love the differences in shapes that we can add even with just one colour, the shoulders on the first shirt, the leather stylings in the second jacket and the neat ribbed detail on the third look. Thin heels give a classy feel while boots can add a rock and roll style touch, definitely my favourite new pairing discovery for these trousers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment