f

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Change of Heart

Although it will be Halloween tomorrow, you could be forgiven for thinking that this is a random Valentines Day look instead. 


I couldn't think of anything I wanted to dress up as this year (mostly because scary isn't my vibe) so I decided to take my same inspiration from last year, the Queen of Hearts, but interpret it in a totally different way. No crowns, no gowns, but the same self-absorption and need for validation as before (clock the applause sign and poor beheaded mannequin in the background for context)! 

I can't take full credit for this genius suit combination (one's a freebie, one's a hotbuy and yet, they match so well!) as Sparklewand12 spotted their matching potential ages ago and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. I love the shape of the blazer with the tiny weeny peek of torso.

Maybe I can get away with being the Knave of Hearts who steals the Queen's tarts, seeing as this suit has a more masculine vibe and the hands-in-pocket pose is definitely a measure of mischief and sheepishness in one.

Of course now the question will be, what will your doll be for Halloween?

Ingredients | You Will Need
Special Royalty Black Embroidered Tuxedo Jacket | Special Offer
HotBuys Embroidered Boot Cuts | Rio
Balenciaga Inspired Knife Pumps Red | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Dark Metallic Coat | Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Patch Heart | Evil Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment