f

Saturday 6 October 2018

Showerproof

It's still raining, but that doesn't mean that one can't still look glamorous. 

I've been looking forward to find the right outfit for this clear plastic mac - it's taken until now to find a dress that sits under it comfortably. It only took a little resizing with this one - which was a free gift from a while ago? A gift-o-meter I think? I can't believe I've never used it either.

I knew that I wanted to use these clear plastic Limited Edition boots again, because man, I just love to match stuff, but they actually look really cool layered over the Balenciaga inspired sock boots from the most recent tribute. The plastic layer is practical in this deluge, but also softens the garish pattern into something more delicate. 

I've also added some forget-me-nots here and there, mostly because adding flowers where they don't belong is my only personality trait. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Transparent Europe Trench Coat | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Check My Dress | Special Offer
Pop the Collar Cropped White Shirt | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Sleeveless White Turtleneck | PPQ of Mayfair
Wide Brim Hat | Royalty
Sicily PVC Tote | Subcouture
Plastic Couture Show Headwear | Tingeling Halloween Couture
Chanel Inspired Clear Boots | Limited Edition
Balenciaga Inspired Knife Booties Flowers | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Forget Me Not True Love | Suite Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment