f

Saturday 13 October 2018

Age of Beige

To begin on an unrelated note - why do we all get bangs in Autumn? Just a thing I've noticed. 

Anyway, onto more important things! Limited Edition dropped and I was absolutely none the wiser until I got home from work and saw the window in the plaza. That said, I managed to pick up everything I wanted, absently the cure round specs. 

My favourite thing so far is this graphic jumper.


The design reminds me a little of those visual tests - do you see a vase or two faces looking at each other? For that reason, I've kept everything simple with a very straightforward palette and only a few accessories. 

The only awkward thing about the jumper is the length - these shorts were one of the few things I liked. I'm interested to see what other people do with it as I've played it fairly safe.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Cozy Pattern Sweater | Limited Edition
LV Inspired Black Shorts | Inspired by Louis Vuitton Tribute
Fishnet Stockings Black | Evil Panda
Roaring Clutch | Decades
Soft Beige Thigh Highs | Inspired by Balmain Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment