f

Friday 19 October 2018

Hotbuys Celine Inspired Oversized Sunglasses | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

This outfit from Uplooad made me want to take the Hotbuys Celine Inspired Oversized Sunglasses out of my sale room and put them on, I love that! I haven't worn these sunglasses since buying them, and it's great to give them another chance and really change my mind about them!
I love how in Uplooad's styling the sunglasses looked great in this autumn-central look, the colouring of them is perfect with this coat and the cream pieces used like these trousers and fab oversized scarf, I think they just really pop! And the baby blue is such a sweet tone to include. I think it was the colouring that maybe put me off these sunglasses at first as it's quite matte and it's an odd brown tone, but this styling really encouraged me to try again and I'm so glad I did because I adore my styling! The colour isn't quite a match to this blazer, which I've also not worn much at all, but I think they work very nicely together. The look is a little business-woman based, unintentionally, but I really like it, the boots look great and I love trying out wearing a collared shirt like this, peeking out the neckline, cuffs and hem of the blazer, very smart^ The bag was my 'fun' addition to the look but actually I think it's perfect, and the gold necklace matches that well and fills the empty neckline a little. Overall I'm so happy to come back to styling these sunglasses - thank you for the inspiration Uplooad =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment