f

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Sequins of Events

When I was making this post, at first I thought I was going to dive in with some of the new Basics stuff because it's pretty neat. But I realised I'd kind of skirted over the Bonjour Bizou stuff, which was very pleasingly autumnal. Any excuse to be autumnal!


This look is pretty much my thesis on casual sequins. Hoody and trainers - in case it wasn't clear that this is an off duty look - then BAM fully sequined skirt - what are you gonna do about it? It's so jarring and impractical and fashiony and I love it. 

Well, whether the skirt is actually sequins or not is probably up for debate, but I needed a good pun for my title so...

Ingredients | You Will Need
Checked Blazer | Bonjour Bizou
Alexander Wang Inspired Minidress | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
Sweatshirt Pouch Pocket Hood | Mr.
Rose Wrap Skirt | Voile
Twisted Huge Hoops | Antidote
Denim Quilted Bag | The JetSet
Knotted Blue Belt | Riviera
Sparkly Silver Socks | Saint Laurent Tribute
LV Archlight Sneaker Woman | Inspired by Louis Vuitton Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment