f

Wednesday 26 December 2018

2016 / / T R I B U T E S R E V I S I T E D

W I N T E R 2 0 1 6
And the final Tributes Revisited of the Winter season for this year, back 2 years to 2016 - these releases still feel fresh in my mind and I can't believe it's been 2 years since their releases! We had 4 Tributes this year, Gucci, Balmain, D&G and Chanel, so a pretty good mix of styles with typical brands in there that we've seen before from Tributes. While I have quite a few pieces from both the Balmain and D&G releases, the Gucci and Chanel really are where my heart lies in this set of releases!

G U C C I
I really can't believe this Gucci release was 2 years ago, I remember seeing it in the Plaza for the first time to vividly! I really love the bright colours and fun designs and prints in this one, there were so many great pieces from small accessories to main clothing items. I think this one was a popular one at the time too, and a couple of the pieces are still well worn these days and not just by me^ I don't think we've had many re-releases of these pieces in Callie's Picks (but maybe I'm wrong!), and I'm definitely on the hunt for a few to add to my Gucci collection!
And a quick feature from this one, nadeen_nadz styling the Gucci Inspired Denim Skirt in this cute look^ I love the print on the skirt with the combination of the red base and lace overlay, it's super and a great combination! The white blazer adds a light touch while I love the addition of the small Gucci handbag too =)

C H A N E L
This is such a fun Chanel release, combining traditional tweed with modern and current designs - and again is one I remember being released so clearly! I love the vibes of this release, it's definitely one of my favourite ones that only became so a while after the release itself, it may not have been my style back then, but I love the pieces now! The tweeds are in fun colours and designs, which makes them more modern and I hope I can encourage more people to style up tweed again^ But if tweed isn't for you there are some great and more minimal designs in this release which was great to have. This one is a solid release for me and I'm still searching the Bazaar for a few pieces =)

No comments:

Post a Comment