f

Saturday 29 December 2018

Lens Flare

I can't believe this is my last look of the year?! Where has the time gone? I've chosen to finish the year my favourite piece from the new Prada tribute - this coat. 


The print completely reminds me of a lens flare, picking up my favourite pops of colour - orange and turquoise. Nothing like walking around like a human instagram filter. 

I was going to just style the coat, but I've given the suggestion of a dress with a few graphic pieces. This combo of the Evil Panda ruffle sleeved jacket and YSL skirt is one I've used before, but it's too good not to use again!

And now to make the age old, unfortunate joke - see you next year!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Prada Inspired Printed Coat | Inspired by Prada Tribute
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Panda Ruffle Jacket Woman | Evil Panda
High Slit Skirt | Yves Saint Laurent Tribute
Fendi Inspired Orange Bag | Fendi Tribute
Mint Couture Heels | Dior Couture Tribute

1 comment: