f

Friday 28 December 2018

M R | Styled By You / / Style By Me

A winter menswear release in Mr. to give something new to the guys to wear - and it's really quite focussed on the winter knitwear which makes it fun and memorable =) The female dolls have still found a way to make the pieces work for them, so tonight I'm sharing a couple of features and some of my stylings with the release.
First up Jacquemus is styling the Crew Neck Jumper with 'Calvin Klein' text across the front. I love this piece, it was the first to stand out to me in the store and this styling is super cute for it. The collared shirt with a loose hem looks great under the sweater and the hoops and short hairstyle highlight this very well. I love the sheeny checked skirt, it's a fun mix to the printing. The white booties are a great addition against the shirt and I love the bold choice of the orange bag - really a cute and current styling =)
Secondly midnightmonkey6 wears the Gucci Inspired Jacquard Cardigan which is a long piece with a deep V neckline and a striped pattern - the red and green look festive even though the printing isn't necessarily so, so it should be wearable year round. I love these looser black lounge trousers with the cardigan, the long lengths of each piece suit each other well. The white base is minimal yet brightens the look as do the trainers. I adore these red square sunglasses, they're very stylish and fitting with the look^ 
So I've just bought the Crew Neck Jumper as I was really inspired by Jacquemus's styling, which is far better than either of mine! I've chosen the red and purple/blue tones from the sweater to pick my pairings, I love the sweater with both of these pairs of trousers and it works well with both light and dark accessories - the white booties especially^ For me this is definitely a fun layering piece to have, and will work well throughout the winter seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment