f

Saturday 22 December 2018

Three More Sleeps

This title is, of course, only relevant if you celebrate your festive holiday on 25 December, like my family do. 
I'm getting very, very excited, let me tell you. And Stardoll gave us a lovely early present with the new Fendi Tribute. I very much enjoyed the first window, not so much the second. 



This dress is super festive - I was a bit put off by the fact it was furry, but the texture is actually quite subtle. I think it has a Scandi-Christmas kind of vibe, which I love. And of course tomato red and orange are my favourite colour pops. 

Hopefully this is the start of a pretty decent winter tribute season, so we'll have to wait and see!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Fendi Inspired Pattern Fur Coat | Fendi Tribute
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Pop The Collar Cropped White Shirt | Inspired by Off-White Tribute
Hoop Earrings | Nelly.com
Brown Leather Belt | Riviera
Orange Gucci Handbag | Gucci Tribute
Vetements Inspired Waist High Boots | Young Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment