f

Tuesday 25 December 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We did it guys, it's Christmas! 

I write to you from the recent past as I have scheduled this post for Christmas morning, knowing that I will be slightly preoccupied. Probably eating. Start as you mean to go on amirite? 


I have absolutely no commentary for this look other than it looks kind of Christmassy and that will do at this time of year.

Instead I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas and Festive Season and be done with it!

Ingredients | You Will Need

Alice Olivia Inspired Mini | Runway
LV Inspired Structured Top | Inspired by Louis Vuitton Tribute
Cropped Turtleneck | Evil Panda
Twisted Huge Hoops | Antidote
Prada Inspired Shoulder Bag | Tributes Gallery
Fishnet Stockings Black | Evil Panda
Knee High Pointy Suede Boots | Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment