f

Thursday 13 December 2018

V O I L E | Styled Outfits

I already posted my VOILE Review - now you check out my stylings =) I really focused on the accessories with my purchases and these were amazing to style!
First up the Satin Pumps Gold Heels Blue paired with the Double Leather Belt Blue, which I've paired up with similar tones. The navy trousers work well to let the light tones stand out and I stuck with light tones for the rest of the styling, this jacket is a perfect fit and I look forward to wearing it with the shoes again. I like the green silk of this shirt, it's nice against the blue tones and the satin also brings out the sheen of the shoes. In the second look I've styled the Satin Pumps Gold Heels Beige, and kept pretty simple apart from the animal print - it's fabulous^ The tones in the print work perfectly with the beige, but really these shoes will work with so many different pieces. I stayed simple with the sweater and bag and I think that works best for this look. When then lining up my third look with the Satin Pumps Gold Heels Black and Double Leather Belt Black, it really highlighted to me that the first pairs of shoes were very much more satin-y while the sheen on this pair is more like patent - these are also perfect with animal print, I love them with this skirt so much, but again they're a very versatile shoe. I like that the belt is in a more muted leather tone and I think this really does stand out against the sheen on the skirt. I'm super pleased with these purchases and couldn't recommend the items enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment