f

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Stone Cold

Limited Edition dropped before I headed to London for a weekend of madness so I've only just started to play around with my purchases. I didn't buy a lot, but I did I love - this skirt especially!


I'm obsessed with this stone colour and the suede-y texture. So luxurious. I've leaned into the neutrals but brought in other textures for interest - leather, snakeskin, chiffon. 

Also, it's been a while since I let my doll blink, no?

Ingredients | You Will Need
Suede Gray Skirt | Limited Edition
Stunning Sheer Blouse | Subcouture
Lace Bustier Top | Fallen Angel
Fendi Inspired Lunettes | Fendi Tribute
Black Subcouture Belt | Subcouture
Oversize Snake Clutch | The JetSet
Shoulder Slung Moto Jkt | Evil Panda
HotBuys Blamain Inspired Leather Boots | Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment