f

Saturday 14 July 2018

Welly Wang-ing

I was struggling to come up with a title for this one, but I assure you, welly wanging is a thing. I hesitate to say it's a sport. But it is a thing.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with this outfit or the f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c Alexander Wang tribute. I bought basically everything - it's all my aesthetic completely.


I love this coat so much. It was the first thing I bought, with intention of making it into more of a dress, but I loved it with these antidote palazzo pants (shrunken to make culottes). I all feels very city appropriate and utilitarian - instead of form vs function, it's very form is function

If you've ever shopped at Muji - it feels very that.

Ingredients | You Will Need
Wang Inspired Leather Trench | Inspired by Alexander Wang Tribute
White Plain C rew Neck Tee | Vinyl
Gathered Waist Check Pants | Antidote
HotBuys Platform Brogues | Fallen Angel
Antodiote Shopping Bag (Free gift) | Antidote

No comments:

Post a Comment