f

Monday 30 July 2018

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

Our latest Callie's Picks drop, issue number 94 entitled Summer Breeze but I think it really should be called Tributes Revisited because essentially that's what this release is, bringing back some of the Tribute pieces we've had over the past several years - maybe it's just a coincidence that this came out just after I started posting my Tributes Revisited series!
Anyway, there's a bunch of great pieces in this release from some fab stores that we've had, even some super old items too, and some pieces that I get great wear out of quite regularly - particularly the Chunky Chain Heels in black and gold, those are one of the best pairs of heeled sandals I have!  And also the Black Fendi Belt, it's such a classic and basic piece to have in your belt collection =) So today I'm styling up the Red Snow Skirt, originally an Anna Sui piece which I used to own but then sold at some point in the past several years, and also the The Lipstick Dress originally from a more recent release of Saint Laurent.
All about the reds! These two pieces make a great pairing I think - I love the red pops and I think they work well dressed down and up. The lengths are great for summer and I think they make some fun looks highlighting light and dark in the stylings. I also think this ponytail is the perfect hairstyle for both of these looks, it all just fits right =D

No comments:

Post a Comment