f

Saturday 7 July 2018

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | July 2015

The July 2015 Hotbuys were the very first ones that we did We Wear Hotbuys for - isn't that crazy?! These Hotbuys were quite up my street, a lot of white pieces and gold detailing which I'm still all for which I think is awesome! But these pieces have definitely slipped to the back of my mind and wardrobe - it's good to come back to things because they can be great in today's styles and trends too^ I've styled up the Armani Inspired Purse two years ago in the Bag It Up Challenge but haven't really touched upon any of the other pieces. So today styling the Chiffon Blouse and Draped Cami:
I loved working with these pieces again - a white shirt or top is so easy to style! Both of these pieces worked great with recent releases, and their styles are great for summer being light with good fits on the doll. I've highlighted the reds and pinks in both looks, but I'm particularly liking the use of these black-based floral trousers here, so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment