f

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Carrot Top

I've jumped the gun again - this time for the Louis Vuitton tribute - only because I want to stake my claim on this shirt / trousers combo. 


I knew from the minute I saw this shirt that it'd be perfect with these Young Hollywood trousers. The over-size of the trousers and shirt cinched up and pleated looks very luxe and extravagant, even if the fabrics and colours are more playful than sophisticated. 

I've gone for pattern-play, so the overall palette is very minimal. I want all that orange to do the talking seeing as it's essentially the same shade as my wig. If that wasn't a sign to buy this shirt, I don't know what is!

Ingredients |  You Will Need
LV Inspired Orange Graphic Top | Inspired by Louis Vuitton Tribute
Balmain Inspired Checked Pants | Young Hollywood
Black Crystal Necklace | The JetSet
Laptop Case | Mr.
Plaid Silk Socks | Bonjour Bizou
Farida Kitten Heels Gray | Windows on the World

No comments:

Post a Comment