f

Wednesday 18 July 2018

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | July 2016

And now back 2 years ago to the 2016 HBs - not my favourite pieces but also not the worst set we've had! I absolutely adored the Valentino set at the time and I still love it, I wear the Valentino Inspired Trousers really very regularly they're so great in many styles and with a lot of pieces. I don't wear the Valentino Inspired Blouse quite so much, so I decided to style that one today, and I really only had 1 piece left in my wardrobe from this set to also style, the Zipped Black Bag which is something I have styled, and don't mind this piece at all:
Ok so not the most summery of looks but I do think the outfits fit the overall vibe that this month of HBs had with the darker tones and moody background. For this shirt, while I'd love some slightly more muted black culottes for this look, I'm happy with how it looks. I like the pop in the shoes, I did want something with a green tone but nothing was quite perfect for the shirt - but I'm happy, I think it works nicely for this printing. With the bag, I knew I wanted a dress and it was fun to layer a couple of pieces together, this is like a step out of my comfort zone but it wasn't that bad and I think it looks pretty nice. The bag is a slightly different tone of black so contrasts out from the clothing - the gold zip details are perfect with these studded shoes, so love them in this outfit =D

No comments:

Post a Comment