f

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Green Girl

Posting on a Tuesday morning is a sweet gig come tribute season as I get pretty much the first styling of whatever came out on Monday. Not that any particular benchmark needs to be set with the new Balenciaga tribute! It's another lovely addition - great to see some different pieces for once, although... I see you high waisted skinny jeans and I will ignore you just this once.

I seldom style more than one newly released piece at a time, but I just couldn't help myself...


This skirt 'n' shirt combo is just perfect - they were clearly made for each other - and the look is pleasingly a little 40s/50s what with the hairstyle and the vintage floral. The distressed denim, hot pink accents and Orange Sherbet hair colour help to modernise the classic silhouettes while the flamingos (a nod to the late, great Kate Spade) show a sense of humour in what could be a dowdy look.

And yes, I'm aware I literally just used these shoes, but they worked okay?!

Ingredients | You Will Need
Floral Print Crepe Blouse | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Balenciaga Inspired Green Skirt | Inspired by Balenciaga Tribute
Denim Embellished Coat | Royalty
Baby Blue Hair Clip | Decades
HotBuys Kate Spade Inspired Bag | Pretty 'n' Love
Slip In Pumps | Subcouture

No comments:

Post a Comment