f

Monday 16 July 2018

S L I P I N P U M P S

Today a Styled Outfit post based on the Slip In Pumps from Subcouture - it's only a coincidence that I also chose Subcouture shoes last month, but these are definitely also a forgotten pair! The style of these is so current, they're kitten heel mules with a pointed toe, plus there is an intricate bow and stripes and they're pink - what's not to like?!
I had a lot of fun putting together these looks, these shoes go well with so many pieces, particularly skirts, I seem to have many that look good with the shoes - so I've picked 2 for the looks today and am definitely feeling the summer vibe from all the stylings. With all the different shades of pink in the shoes that does give an opportunity for a range of shades of pink to be used and I've gone mixed with pastel and bright, I found it super easy for bright accessories in these looks!
The dress in my first styling is pretty formal, I like the wrapping and draping and I think the long belting helps attract attention to the shoes, as does the hanging bag. For the second look I went bold with the skirt too, this recent HB is a total winner and also with these shoes, the pink flowers are perfect for them! With all that boldness I stayed neutral with the shirt, this one just works in so many ways^ And finally something slightly different (ok, not that different), but I loved the pink of the side of the skirt with the shoes and I think the mustard is a different yet still fitting colour choice. The pastel pinks fit with the tones on the shoes so the mustard really catches attention - I really quite like this look on me and it gives the opportunity to not only wear the shoes but also the skirt which I haven't styled since purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment