f

Saturday 28 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Moss Green Chloe Inspired Bag

Getting close to the end of this months HB's and they sure have been stretched out across the month! This is the Moss Green Chloe Inspired Bag from Bizou costing 23SD's. I love this style of Chloe bag and I think it's a popular one across the Stardoll members too so I think it will be a popular choice. I also love the colour of it, the deep olive green tone is perfect for this season and I really do think it will last - I'm excited to wear this piece a lot!
This is one piece that is a dream for resizing - it looks good both bigger and smaller as we've shown and it's a good piece to add too, I can see it getting a lot of use in some cool creative combinations in the near future! I really liked working with this piece and found it easy to style, a pretty decent HB I'd say =D And remember to vote in the poll as always:

1 comment: