f

Sunday 22 October 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | October 2016

And now revisiting our Hotbuys from October 2016! I think overall these were pretty decent and there's at least a couple of pieces I really like and have had so much wear out of - the Kick Flare Pants are amazing and one of the best Hotbuys from last year, but I did also get wear out of the High Neck Sweater which is a decent and versatile piece. I think I had reasonable choice for deciding which of the Hotbuys to re-style, now I did the YSL Inspired Bag fairly recently as part of the Bag It Up Challenge so that left me with working with the Star Dress and the Multi Fringe Vest for this post, and I think it was pretty fun =D
I liked working with these pieces again and putting together these looks! I did find the dress a little tricky to work with, and while I like this look, with the stars looking super delicate on the skirting, I think this dress has so much potential ... I just haven't found it, hopefully someone else has =D Red seems to be my go-to with this dress, I think I could branch out and try something else^ And then for the vest I absolutely adore this styling, it's one of my favourites that I have done recently! These boots were a must for me when working with the vest, it has so many colours that there are so many options and the pastel pink was the one I wanted to work with this time, so I used that in the shoes, bag and belt. I made myself a midi skirt with a couple of pairs of trousers and love the outcome that this has had, it looks great against the pastel pink and also with the mix of colours in the vest - I'm pleased with this! Kept the blouse minimal with everything else that's going on, but it works well I think^

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Good Morning :) I really like your style. I'm curious to see your closet on stardoll and your vintage clothing pieces, but I can't to see, it seems like it's just for your friends. Could you add me? I would be very happy. PS: I love your curatorial blog :)

    ReplyDelete