f

Saturday 21 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Bowler Inspired Hat

Ok so this next Hotbuy I'm not so sure of ... the Bowler Inspired Hat from Fallen Angel costing 13SD's. If you've even seen a fraction of my stylings you'll know I'm just not a hat person, I have a few but really don't make any use of them regularly, so this one isn't for me despite it being in a versatile black colour and a fairly neutral design - it will go down well with the hat-regulars, just not me!
We've really all taken our own directions with this piece, so it is a pretty versatile one in terms of style. While we've got a lot of black clothing going on, there are some colours in there and really anything could work with this piece. Despite not being a hat wearer, I managed to make the styling pretty quickly! Remember to vote in the poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment