f

Tuesday 10 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Burberry Inspired Knitted Skirt

I'm excited for this next Hotbuy, it's the Burberry Inspired Knitted Skirt from Bizou priced at 20SD's and I think it looks awesome =D It's a midi skirt style, so great from the get-go, and I love the very current choice of knitwear for its material, it comes out really nicely on Stardoll. I also love the red-y rusted tones of the skirt, totally seasonally appropriate and I think it'll be a good one to pair other pieces with - I'm excited to style this!
I just think this skirt has so much potential and so many options for stylings! I think it will fit in with a lot of different individual tastes and the colours of it mean it's pretty versatile for different colour combinations^ Remember to vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment