f

Thursday 5 October 2017

Shades of Black


Good evening to all of you lovely readers of The Stardoll Lookbook! Today I am presenting you my second official look of October. It's a bit darker than I first planned, but I think the little pop of red balances the all-black look out very nicely. Black and red colour combination is a true classic, but wearing it like this makes the combination a little bit more playful and fun. 

My look:
French Barret / Pearls // Wyknay Glasses / Museum Mile // Excquisite Skull Earring / Fallen Angel // Scarf Bracelet / Pearls // Red Twilly / Pearls // Thick Grey Knit Scarf / Bonjour Bizou // Hot Buys Oversized Black Sweatshirt / Fallen Angel // GOM Fade Out Black Denim / Special Offer // Leather and Skull Keychain / Mr. // Lips Clutch / PPQ // Knee High Pointy Suede Boots / Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment