f

Friday 20 October 2017

Hotbuys Palazzo Pants | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Quite a few weeks ago now I spotted this look from bloom_xx_layla and knew I wanted to feature it, not for the cool use of the RUNWAY shoes, but for these awesome Hotbuys Palazzo Pants which came out earlier this year. They've really not had much focus from anyone since then and they totally deserve it =D And this was therefore the perfect opportunity for me to give them some focus too (and I've worn them quite a few other times now too^).
So I love the resizing and cropping of them to show off the fishnets and the red pointed shoes in the feature, it works well for both pieces. The black blazer looks good too, I don't mind the slight black/blue clash. And the red is continued in the shirt, I like that it's just little bits here and there you can see, and also the bag. The belted waist adds great shape to the look and I think this is spot on for autumnal style. For my look I went with my go-to navy polo but definitely spruced up the styling by choosing the super bright vest, not a regular choice for me when there's a big print going on, but I like the outcome and I like the longer wider legs paired with the longer length that the vest has. And I really wanted to try out the orange/red clash for myself, as the print on these trousers is somewhere between the two colours and I don't mind the outcome so much ... but to choose between the colour, I'd definitely go with the vest again!

No comments:

Post a Comment