f

Monday 2 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #199

First challenge post of October - featuring the It Girls Lady D Bag which has been out for years and is a piece I have worn a couple of times here and there but not too much. I still don't think this look is perfect for the bag, I always have a little trouble with finding that ideal look for it, but manage to come up with wearable looks for it. Love the beige tones letting the brown of the bag really stand out against the clothing. I think the style of these trousers is great for the bag and I love the bag with the boots too^ I went a little casual on the sweater as I really had issue with finding a nice top or jacket for this outfit - this one works fine but I think there could be a better choice out there, does someone have an idea?! Share it with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment