f

Friday 27 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #209

I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to styling this bag, it's been sitting there for ages waiting to be done, and I was quite ready to get rid of it and forget about it - but I'm glad I persevered as I like this outfit^ This is the VOILE Viola Purse which is pretty old and if you're interested, you can still get it! It's a fairly neutral piece, you'd think being a white based bag that I would like it, but something has put me off in the styling, maybe it's the shape? I really like the brown wooden handles and so focused on that as my colour, and went super neutral and beige-y in my styling and I'm pleased! I think I wear these beige pieces a lot, but they look good together and also with this bag. I picked out some different accessories to my usual ones and think these look great and stand out nicely. I also went with a brown lip colour - how fancy for me^ But I like it, again it suits my doll and also the styling =D

No comments:

Post a Comment