f

Sunday 29 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #210

Getting a little more into the colder weather with this next challenge styling - wearing the Mini Crossover Chain Bag from Nelly which is a bit of an older piece, but I think it should be easy enough to find in the Bazaar^ I've really not put much focus into wearing or styling this piece before, I'm not sure why as it's versatile enough being black, and I like the chain detailing of the strap and on the bag itself, it should be an easy one to style and it was for this look today! I paired it with a lot of black pieces, but I think it stands out with the silver chain. I've kept a little silver on the hoop of the belt and I think it looks just right - I'm quite happy I didn't add more. This sweater adds a warm brightness to the look which I like and think it's fitting to the overall style and made a good base for a pretty lip colour^ Overall I'm pretty happy with this one!

1 comment: