f

Thursday 12 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #203

I was feeling inspired by Paris when I put this look together featuring this next bag, the Milan Postina Bag which came out as a freebie from Special Offer at some point in time - I have searched and can't find any information about this bag at all, sorry! So I'm not sure when I got it, but I know for a fact I've never worn it, here's my first go with it and I'm so pleased =D I wanted to go for some gold with it, and this dress always comes up when I search my wardrobe for gold, I gave it a go before trying anything else and that was that, my mind was made up =) I went a little cosy with the sweater and then this over shoulder blazer and I think the combination works out quite nicely both the with the dress and with the bag. For the shoes I'm not sure I made the perfect choice, but I like these lighter gold ones as they help to lighten the look a little with all that black. Overall, thumbs up for this outfit^

No comments:

Post a Comment