f

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #208

So I've definitely worn this skirt in a challenge post before, but I really liked it in this styling with my next piece, the Hotbuys Balenciaga Inspired Raffia from Bizou which really isn't an old piece at all, but one I've found myself already tucking away in my wardrobe not to use again! It's not really a classic piece in terms of styling, but it has some good features that could make it an interesting one to style. I focused on the patent panel with the straps and matched my shoes to it, which I think makes them stand out nicely in the look while keeping the rest of the clothing matte. This skirt gives a sleek and stylish look to the outfit but the sweater really cools it down, I like the style contrast with this. And what about some yellow earrings - I think they matched the interior more than the outfit, but a cute addition^

No comments:

Post a Comment