f

Tuesday 31 October 2017

We Wear Hotbuys O C T O B E R | Designer Brouge Booties

And now our final October HB which was released a couple of days early at the end of last week. These are the Designer Brouge Booties from Fallen Angel priced at 17SD's, which is quite reasonable for them considering they really won't be to everyones tastes! They're a little too heavy for my liking, but I do like the golden details on them. I think some people will manage to style these really nicely, don't think it will be me though - when it comes to flat shoes, I panic immediately!
Ok so not too much panic required for this one, I think once I got in my mind that these boots are mostly gold it got a little easier and I am pleased with the outcome of my look, even though they'll never be my favourite shoe! Mostly darker styles going on for these boots, the denim jacket definitely stands out amongst the looks there though! And vote in the poll for this final October HB:

No comments:

Post a Comment