f

Sunday 22 October 2017

Red underneath

Red is such a popular colour especially with the season right now, so why not wear from your neck to your toes like dm2udm2u^ I'm still liking the split leg style, so this black dress is right on in the trend and this look does a good job in highlighting that without being revealing by using the red tight-boots, which look pretty awesome here (I know I'd never be able to pull them off!) and also the red polo. What I really liked was the additional top with the longer sleeves and the ruffled-off-shoulder style that they have too, it adds a nice little detail to the outfit. The Gucci bag is such a nice choice, I really like it here, it's one piece I regret not buying. And of course this look also makes use of the popular beret!

No comments:

Post a Comment